Complaint Review: TRAVELBRIDGE

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2005

• Reported By:GAINESVILL Georgia
TRAVELBRIDGE
TRAVELBRIDGE.COM , Arizona U.S.A.

TRAVELBRIDGE WAS PROMISSED A FREE CRUISE AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT AFTER PAYING OVER $4000 TO JOIN DISCOUNTS ARE NOT ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT I CAN GET ON THE INTERNET Scottsdale Arizona

Travelbridge invited me to a hard sell meeting with a promise of a free cruise just for attending. I have sent many dates that I would be able to go, but no offer was ever made. I paid over $4000 to join after the hard sell, not the usual $5000 plus. I have tried getting discounts at many places and they say no dice. I have found no business that recognizes me as a travel agent. In many cases Travelbridge offers one price and I can find a better price on the internet.

Had they came across with the cruise, I would have called it even. But, I have gotten nothing for my money, and what they offer is not worth anything. A class action suit in Texas was won against Travelbridge, but the 2002 dead has passed and I just found out about it. I had a bad feeling when I met Travelbridge in Atlanta and I should have went with it. My wife was all excited about it and I went against my better judgement. We thought it would give us something to do after retirement. I was wrong.

Lonnie
GAINESVILL, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2005 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVELBRIDGE/Arizona/TRAVELBRIDGE-WAS-PROMISSED-A-FREE-CRUISE-AND-HAVE-NEVER-RECEIVED-IT-AFTER-PAYING-OVER-400-127266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVELBRIDGE