Complaint Review: TRAVELOCITY

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:gonzales Louisiana
www.travelocity.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TRAVELOCITY quick to steal your money Ripoff Gonzales louisiana

I recently booked a trip thru TRAVELOCITY for my wife and I for Labor Day weekend. 2 days after I booked iI was told that I have to work that weekend.. I called to cancel my trip figuring I have 3 weeks till then.
After about 4 hours and 2 days later I was told I would recieve a cancelation confirmation e'mail and a refund. Well here it is with the weekend quickly approaching and I have yet to recieve the notice or my Money.
Again I called and was on hold for 25 minutes when Habib finally answered Nothing was resolved.

Darryl poche
gonzales, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVELOCITY/nationwide/TRAVELOCITY-quick-to-steal-your-money-Ripoff-Gonzales-louisiana-269834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVELOCITY