Complaint Review: TRAVRES

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Rmc — San Jose California
Internet USA

TRAVRES Ripoff Hotel Reservations for Harrahs Hotel in Las Vegas Internet

I searched Harrahs hotel in google and thought I came to their web site, but once I made the reservations I never got a conformation e-mail. This has happened before so I was not alarmed, but once we got to our first destination (AZ) and looked to confirm the reservation for (LV) the hotel rooms we reserved didnt exist.

I wasnt sure why Harrahs didnt have our reservation and I didnt know what third party we bought from, because I was under the Harrahs hotel website, or so I thought. So they took 446.36 USD from my credit card and I have no way of contacting them. After doing some research online, I found this website and basically confirmed the fact that this "travres" business is bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVRES/internet/TRAVRES-Ripoff-Hotel-Reservations-for-Harrahs-Hotel-in-Las-Vegas-Internetnbsp-1057083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVRES