Complaint Review: TRAVRES

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Scott O — Langhorne Pennsylvania United States of America
TRAVRES
unknown unknown, Washington United States of America

TRAVRES I booked a hotel room through a web site, but when I arrived at the hotel there was no reservation. So I paid the hotel directly. When my credit card bill came, both the hotel and thios company had unknown, Washington

This company took a hotel reservation online and took my credit card info, but when I arrived at the hotel, the hotel has no reservation.  So I paid the hotel directly.  The reservation company billed me anyway. The phone number on the credit card bill was 877-283-5585.  It is answered by a recorded voice offering no live help and instructions only to go to the web site, but the web site not the company is never named.  They took my money.  I had to dispute the charge through my Chase MasterCard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVRES/unknown-Washington-/TRAVRES-I-booked-a-hotel-room-through-a-web-site-but-when-I-arrived-at-the-hotel-there-w-972287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVRES