cholesterol

• Reported By: Jody — Ft. Lewis Washington United States of America
TRAVRESTravel
longview, Washington United States of America

TRAVRESTravel TRAVRES took my money in Wa. longview, Washington

On 29 Dec2012 i looked up Longview, Wa hotels for the New year for a 2 night stay. The phone number i called was 1-877-283-5585, it was a machine operator asking me to enter the zipcode of where i wanted to stay, it then kicked me to a live person who 'booked' my hotel stay....i needed to confirm with my husband and the agent promised to call me back in a few minutes as there were only 2 rooms left fo that holiday....the number that called me was 602-282-6149....

my husband changed his mind and wanted me to cancel so we could go someplace else.....when i called that 602 number to cancel a machine said that this number did not accept incoming calls. i called the 1-877-283-5585 number and they promised a refund in 7-10 days...my bank account was charged...with the 1-877-283-5585 number next to TRAVRES*Travel....i have NEVER recieved a refund of $149.00. They stole $149.00 of a United States Soldier's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVRESTravel/longview-Washington-98499/TRAVRESTravel-TRAVRES-took-my-money-in-Wa-longview-Washington-994528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVRESTravel