Complaint Review: TRAYVAD - ESHOPHERE.com - Cigarretteashtrays.com - Bellmanscarts.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2004

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
TRAYVAD - ESHOPHERE.com - Cigarretteashtrays.com - Bellmanscarts.com
10100 S. Ewing Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

TRAYVAD Aka ESHOPHERE.com Aka Cigarretteashtrays.com Aka Bellmanscarts.com rip-off! Chicago Illinois

I had purchased a "pedestal ashtray stand" from an internet company calling themselves TRAYVAD; however, they are also doing business as "eshophere.com, cigarrettashtrays.com, and bellman's carts.com". I placed an order, printed an invoice online and mailed the invoice to the company address with a check for payment. The order was mailed on March 5, 2004, and Trayvad cashed my check on March 17, 2004.

It is now April 22, 2004, and I still have not received my order. I am out $69.40, and the only item I have received from this experience is the cancelled check marked..."Deposit only... TRAYVAD" and the TRAYVAD bank account number. This company promised delivery within 7 days of order receipt. I have contacted TRAYVAD via telephone only to receive a continuous voicemail. I then began contacting them via e-mail; only to receive NO RESPONSE.

I contacted the BBB and filed a report, only to find that the BBB has an unsatisfactory rating on this company due to "delivery issues". I have filed a report with both Fraud.com and the United States Postal Service. The Postal service has responded and has stated that this case will either be brought before the Attorney General's office or ALL MAIL with cease to be delivered to this company if they do not resolve this issue within 45 days. As happy as I am to hear this news, I am still out $69.40 and may never see a refund or my ashtray stand.

I hope this report will defer others from making purchases through TRAYVAD or it's affiliates. To date, the website is still up and running and by all accounts... looks legitimate. DON'T BE FOOLED by a pretty package.

Janet
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAYVAD-ESHOPHEREcom-Cigarretteashtrayscom-Bellmanscartscom/Chicago-Illinois-60617/TRAYVAD-Aka-ESHOPHEREcom-Aka-Cigarretteashtrayscom-Aka-Bellmanscartscom-rip-off-Chica-88560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAYVAD - ESHOPHERE.com - Cigarretteashtrays.com - Bellmanscarts.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC