Complaint Review: TRAYVAD

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2007

• Reported By:Indy Indiana
TRAYVAD
10100 S. Ewing Ave Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

TRAYVAD Mailed Check for Bellman Cart, check was cashes but I have never received the Bellman's Cart and now company is closed maybe? Chicago Illinois

In March of 2007 I look ed on-line for a Bellman's Cart and found a good price on Trayvad.com. I printed out the form, filled out the inof and mailed the form with a company check to the address listed above. I recevied a confirmation e-mail that the bellman's cart would be shipped with-in 3 weeks. That time came and went and after 2 months and no cart I decided to contact the company.

After numerous e-mails efforts and phone lessages not being returned, I went back to the website to look up the address and an additonal phone number. I called and e-mail, but this time I received disconnect notices and my e-mails came back returned. Trayvad did cash my check and deposti the funds, but have never sent the Bellman's cart. Total value at $400. Trayvad is a scam!

Tom
Indy, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAYVAD/Chicago-Illinois-60617/TRAYVAD-Mailed-Check-for-Bellman-Cart-check-was-cashes-but-I-have-never-received-the-Bell-247490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAYVAD