Complaint Review: TREE HOUSE MARKETING

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:EUGENE Oregon
TREE HOUSE MARKETING
400 W. 5050 N. PROVO, Utah U.S.A.

TREE HOUSE MARKETING ripoff WOULDN'T RETURN MONIES AFTER TIMELY RETURN OF ITEM PROVO Utah

I purchased weight reduction pads and actually asked the telemarketer when the 30 day guarantee started and she informed me it would start when I received the product.
I received the product August 08, 2002 and with no results returned 09/04/03 after receiving ok from person at co. I called 09/10/03 and the person answering the phone said it had been received.

After numerous requests over the next 2 months I got no satisfaction and I reported the problem to the BBB. They took my info and passed it along to co. which replied I hadn't returned item within 38 days which is their policy but as u can see it had been returned, and verified by them in 33 days.

So they owe me $200 and seems it's a lost cause unless this report helps.

Merrill
EUGENE, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TREE-HOUSE-MARKETING/PROVO-Utah-84604/TREE-HOUSE-MARKETING-ripoff-WOULDNT-RETURN-MONIES-AFTER-TIMELY-RETURN-OF-ITEM-PROVO-Utah-60145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TREE HOUSE MARKETING