Complaint Review: TRENITALIA - VENDIT ROMA

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
TRENITALIA - VENDIT ROMA
trenitalia.com/en/area_clienti/con_trasp/viaggio6.html Internet Italy

TRENITALIA - VENDIT ROMA fraudulant debit card charges Internet

Found a charge made using my debit account in the amount of $749.30 to a company called TRENITALIA - VENDIT ROMA. I don't know who they are, but apparently they are based in Italy. I don't want to specify any company by name as I have no absolute proof of "who" it is, but I know that I'm not the only one to have this same thing happen and my local sheriff's department felt that it wasn't something that happened when I used the card but rather a possible security issue with my bank.

Franca
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRENITALIA-VENDIT-ROMA/internet/TRENITALIA-VENDIT-ROMA-fraudulant-debit-card-charges-Internet-310127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRENITALIA - VENDIT ROMA