Complaint Review: TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:hyderabad Other
TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA
TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA Internet Italy

TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA While checking my Credit Card statement online, I was shocked to see the transaction of Euros 260 Done on December 24th 2007. Italy Internet

While checking my ABN AMRO BANK Credit Card statement online, I was shocked to see the transaction of Euros 260 on 24th December 2007, with the merchant name TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA. I was not aware of this transaction earlier and I was reported to the bank 12th March 2008 and quickly got it blocked. After that i didnt get any information from the bank but they are adding all interest and late payment charges on that transaction.

I request someone to come forward and help me recover my money as this is not a small amount for me.

Thanks.

Gopi
hyderabad
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRENITALIA-VENDITA-O-ROMA-ITA/internet/TRENITALIA-VENDITA-O-ROMA-ITA-TRENITALIA-VENDITA-O-ROMA-ITA-While-checking-my-Credit-Car-368325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRENITALIA- VENDITA O ROMA ITA