Complaint Review: TRENITALIA - VENDITA O

• Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Kuwait Other
TRENITALIA - VENDITA O
ROMA, Other Italy

TRENITALIA - VENDITA TRENITALIA - VENDITA O Credit card charge of 511.10 EURO 16/09/2008 ROMA Other

17 Sept. 2008 I was checking my National Bank of Kuwait bank account online when I noticed this wrongful charge to my Visa card. I have reported it to my bank and they have assured me my money well be credited back to my account, however I must cancel my credit card and do without until a new one has been issued. I think that USENET website secutity is at fault. http://www.usenet.com/ has anyone else delt with this web site

Floyd
Kuwait
Kuwait

Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRENITALIA-VENDITA-O/ROMA-Other/TRENITALIA-VENDITA-TRENITALIA-VENDITA-O-Credit-card-charge-of-51110-EURO-16092008-R-373704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRENITALIA - VENDITA O