Complaint Review: TREY SONGZ

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: TREYSONGZ FAN — Dekalb Illinois United States of America
TREY SONGZ
petersburg, Virginia United States of America

TREY SONGZ KwL management, Did not give a VIP experiance worth the money they charged.The Anticipation2our VIP gave nothing but a poster and several people walked away angry. Everyone paid the same amount but everyone did not g petersburg, Virginia

I have been very upset since this concert because of the love that i carried for him.  The Anticipation2our Vip was a complete ripoff.First of all they charge 500 for each individual. Then you had to pay in pairs, which means if you wanted to go alone you couldnt.You then have to truggle to find a partner. When we first arrive there was no where to sit.Nothing to drink. We were greeted by Trey Songz cousin Javar who then said what we cannot do He told us we could only get one picture with the Artist Trey Songz!

If we take a picture with our friend and Trey that it is still one picture, no exceptions! The then to Now i have later found out that on this same Anticipation tour, on Febuary 14,2013 in  Dallas Texas those fans experianced a REAL VIP EXPERIANCE. They had round tables to sit at when they arrived , they also had FOOD and DRINKS for their vip. They were given roses as well. These fans who paid the same amount that we did  were treated nicely and got a VIP styled experiance before they lined up to see  Trey Songz (Tremaine Aldon Neverson) and take their photo!

I feel that wasnt fair to provide everything for one city and state and do nothing for the city i am from just because it wasnt vday!

we all paid the same so we all should have gotten the same experiance. ld us to line up. We had to Line up for almost an hour on our feet waiting to enter a room where the artist Trey Songz was. There was nothing there Most V.I.P i would think wud provide something for their guest. We didnt recieve anything, Alot of the "fans" were complaing of thirst, hunger, and pain from standing up waiting in stielletos.

I was able to enter the room to meet the Artist Trey Songz. He wasnt and didnt seem at all enthused which made my mood go down. There were 3 ppl in the room. His so called assistant and his Bodyguard. They didnt give off a bit of kindness and warmth. I approached they took my belongings that i had been holding in my had for  the longest.I proceeded The girl they had taking pics, snapped the pics and then they escorted me out and gave me a measly poster. The entire M&G was 1minute for me literally!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TREY-SONGZ/petersburg-Virginia-/TREY-SONGZ-KwL-management-Did-not-give-a-VIP-experiance-worth-the-money-they-chargedThe-839575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TREY SONGZ