reflects

200 Industry Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 724 227-4880
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

TRG Customer Solutions Mellon Bank campaign REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY 2012 W2 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

They failed to send me a W2 so I can file my taxes! I now have to file a paper return because the IRS doesn't have the EIN number on file or it "doesn't match" EIN number on record with IRS. Lies about last paychecks. Had to wait almost two months for last pay and it wasn't correct, I'm missing funds but since they mis repirt wages anyways I'm sure that's how they manage to SLIP by unnoticed with better business bureau. Unreal how they talk down to you when you catch onto their scams. 7 weeks of training cut down to just 4 weeks knowing you're not ready.
I know there are more victims out their PLEASE file a report so we can all unite against the wrong doers!! I have called n left countless voicemails, emailed, and I moved too many states away to show up in person if not they would get an earfull or I would even stand outside the place with huge signs calling them UNJUST!! Fight back by posting on here AND on the bbb file a complaint with them also!
They didn't care of the damage they caused your family or the many days your family thought you were lying when the pay didn't match up...I'm sure MANY of you reading this had many a fight with your significant other about this craziness! God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-Customer-Solutions/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/TRG-Customer-Solutions-Mellon-Bank-campaign-REFUSES-TO-GIVE-ME-MY-2012-W2-Pittsburgh-Pen-1039407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG Customer Solutions