comfort

Complaint Review: TRG Customer Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, November 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: Melissa — Lakewood California U.S.A.
TRG Customer Solutions
540 East Foothill Bvd Ste 100 San Dimas, California United States of America

TRG Customer Solutions Please Do not Work for this company San Dimas, California

There was an ad on Craigslist.com to work for Verizon Fios ad stated 300/week plus bonus..What a crock of crap. Went to the Interview, again, 300/week plus bonus. recived a call on thurday that I got the job and to report for training in san dimas on monday. The lady advised me that I was hired for the buisness to buisness campaign so I will be making $400 plus bonus. I advised the lady on the phone that I was interested in the position in the Long Beach area because San Dimas was just to far. I was told its just for the week training then I will be in the long Beach area.

After driving 1 hr and 30 minutes to get to San Dimas for training the first thing out of the trainers mouth was you know this is not for Fios but for Dsl. I let that go, they had us drive to get our drug test gave us a 3 hour lunch. Because they are so dis organized they forgot about meetings.

Drove 2 hrs to get home recived a call at 7 pm that i need to drive to Santa Monica to shadow reps. Drove 2 hrs and 45 minutes to get there had to drive around looking for parking because everything is metered or $18.00 a day.Was told to park in the residential area about 10 blocks away and walk to the address. Then I was told to go home after hearing nothing but negativity from the agents for about 1 hr 30 minutes. Never even shadowed.

Then on Wednesday we were hit with this is not salary this is commission only and we have to drive up to the office in san dimas 3 days a week and there is no milage.

We stated out with 5 people that was hired on, by wednesday we were down to 2. Thursday was about a 2 hr drive to San dimas. Decided to try this out for a couple of weeks to see if I could make money. I am used to a sales job.

Through out the week I over heard alot about the company alot of arguing about campaign money . Arrived on friday everything was ok. After lunch i was called into an office and was told that it seems like I'm not cut out for sales that I shouldnt be taking this personally that some people just are not.. Well I have been a real estate agent for 2 yrs and I have made real good money. But the economy is horrible..

They make promises they cant keep, The office is dirty,Very unorganized,sales reps and management rude,Foul mouths and have no Idea how to train. I think I was let go because I told them that I could not drive up there 3 days a week also I called them out on the salary and had proof.

California law when fired must get wages immediatly. I havent gotten yet

Please do not work for them you will be out to much money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-Customer-Solutions/San-Dimas-California-91773/TRG-Customer-Solutions-Please-Do-not-Work-for-this-company-San-Dimas-California-523484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG Customer Solutions