Complaint Review: TRG Internet Solutions, The Results Group, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 08, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Anne Illinois
TRG Internet Solutions, The Results Group, LLC
3219 East Camelback Road, Suite #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG Internet Solutions Aka The Results Group, LLC Built Web sites & advertising with money back guarantee to produce sales, no sales, would not refund Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

received calls offering to build 3 web sites and provide advertising support for 1 year with a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. The cost of building the web sites was $299 and the advertising cost was $2,500. I signed up on Jan. 30, 2006 and paid the above costs on Feb. 7th and Feb 13th. I have the receipts.

They guaranteed that you would make back your cost within 6 months. It took almost a month to get my web sites up and running properly. I did not receive one sale in 3 months time, so I called to cancel and request a refund. They would not give a refund but said they would redo the web sites and re-run the advertising again at no charge. But I still did not get one sale. I was able to call and send/receive emails for about four months then I could no longer get through to anyone.

I was not satisfied with the results! I WAS SCAMMED!!! I want to get my money back!

Lorraine
Saint Anne, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2007 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-Internet-Solutions-The-Results-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/TRG-Internet-Solutions-Aka-The-Results-Group-LLC-Built-Web-sites-advertising-with-money-229409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG Internet Solutions, The Results Group, LLC