Complaint Review: TRG Internet Solutions - The Results Group

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
TRG Internet Solutions - The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road, Suite #838, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG Internet Solutions - The Results Group Affiliate program for Amazon.com and Overstock.com Phoenix Arizona

I originally paid $4600 for this guaranteed income and traffic program. I soon discovered it was not all it was cracked up to be. I even bought stuff from Amazon on my own affiliate site to see if it worked. When I didn't get paid anything, I called the company and they did refund half of my money when I accused them of fraud. I have never seen one penny of income from their program.

D.J.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-Internet-Solutions-The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/TRG-Internet-Solutions-The-Results-Group-Affiliate-program-for-Amazoncom-and-Overstock-277066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG Internet Solutions - The Results Group