• Report: #220735

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:L.A. California
TRG The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG The Results Group The Results Group - definatley scam artists, but there is a way to get your REFUND. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I agreed to give it a try, Mr.Mathews told me that I would be contacted within an hour to verify my order. Well, it didn't stop there. I was contacted by Damian who would not only verify my order, but he also made me aware that I would not make much money unless I signed up for voice enhancement to be added to my website. Well, I told him I did not really have the money to do this right now, but according to Damian if I did not take this great deal now I would pay much more at a later time.

chase was the man could do everything but that was lie there is no income. conctact him for refunf no refund of anykind lies lies lies lies TRG is that.i can advwertise on your own then under their script this service was hidden
RIPED-OFF

Leo
L.A., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/TRG-The-Results-Group-The-Results-Group-definatley-scam-artists-but-there-is-a-way-to-g-220735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG The Results Group