Complaint Review: TRG, The Results Group

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2005

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
TRG, The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road, Ste. 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG, The Results Group, ripoff, scam Phoenix Arizona

It goes like this: Responded initially to a business advertisement, which claimed to be a internet business. First was contacted by Diane Lehman she then set me up on a call to listed to Bill Todd talk about the internet business and that drew customers to your website to purchase items via e-commerce and for having these websites I would then receive a percentage of all orders. Seemed to good to be true. (And it was) I thought for $299.00 it was worth taking a chance. So, I purchased the website package. At this time I was informed that I would be contacted by a personal coach to guide my business. So a couple days passed and I got a call from Brandon Coleman and next thing I know he is telling me I need targeted traffic of screened individuals ready to buy! Too, my amazement this traffic cost me a mere $4,600.00. I refused. Next day Brandon calls me again. I disgussed the whole ordeal again and then had my wife join in on the call. When Brandon was unsuccessful he transferred us to his manager Rebecca Anderson. She did a SUPER job at convincing my wife and I that this would ABSOLUTELY generate phenominal income. With great reluctancy we purchased the "Targeted Traffic" which was suppose bring 40,000 people to our Website. In 90 days NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has come to our website!!! This should explain it very well.

Randy
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2005 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRG-The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/TRG-The-Results-Group-ripoff-scam-Phoenix-Arizona-154992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRG, The Results Group