Complaint Review: TRI-STAR INC

• Reported By:Millers Creek North Carolina
TRI-STAR INC
1 King Street Hamilton, Ontario Canada

TRI-STAR INC ** Attempted SCAM ** Hamilton Ontario

Just recieved a letter telling me a had won 180,000.00 dollars. Enclosed was a check for 4250.00 and instructions on what to do with the check. Contacted the bank where the check was drawn, but was unable to verify the account was open or contained any funds. I'm pretty sure this is a SCAM, would be nice to be lucky once in my life. After reading some of these reports I don't think I will deposit the check. If I am wrong, I can kick myself for FREE!!!

Hope this helps someone else!

Alf
Millers Creek, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRI-STAR-INC/Hamilton-Ontario-L8P3A8/TRI-STAR-INC-Attempted-SCAM-Hamilton-Ontario-379059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRI-STAR INC