Complaint Review: TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES
WWW.TRIADCORP.COM NORTH RICHLAND, Texas U.S.A.

TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES BIGGEST RIP PFF EVER NORTH RICHLAND Texas

I have been with Triad since 2002. I was paying almost $400 a month for my car. In July 2006, I only had about 7 more payment left according to them and the car would be paid off. I got a divorce, requested that the co signer be released from the loan with a court ordered document so that I would be sole owner. Never removed him. I made payments on time with a few exception they reported me as slow and delinquent.

They lost several of my payments over the years and demanded I make replacement payments. They tried on several occasions to debt my account multiple time within a months time and by July 2006 I had paid more than the original loan of the car because of late fees that they told me would be removed and never was. Now they have sold the account to a company called Comstar Financial Services that are willing to correct my credit reporting increasing my score and settle my account for $1988 instead of $3976(the alleged amount I supposely owe).

I would like information about the class action suit!

Diane
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIAD-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/NORTH-RICHLAND-Texas/TRIAD-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-BIGGEST-RIP-PFF-EVER-NORTH-RICHLAND-Texas-329682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES