Complaint Review: TRIBUTE Mastercard

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
TRIBUTE Mastercard
PO Box 104096 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

TRIBUTE Mastercard TRIBUTE Mastercard-such a RIPOFF Atlanta Georgia

Tribute Mastecard... yes I'm trying to restablish my once good credit pre- 9/11... so I apply for this card 2 mos ago. I forgot about it until they sent me another application. So i called them to find out what happened to my first application.

Now.. when I called them on several different occassion I always manage to get the same CSR-Spanish speaking...I dont have a problem with that until I can't fully understand what she is saying.. but it seems that everyone that works there is Spanish speaking with a heavy accent. This is odd for a call center I thought.

I manage to speak with a manager.. who couldn't tell me anything, only to call back in 2 days and he would have an answer. I told him at that point I will call back, but for the time being I dont want their card period.

Something is fishy with this company. You call them and they want you to give them all your personal info all over again.. well if i applied once, shouldnt you have that already in your system?

I think I will stop applying for this credit rebuilder cards.. and just use my bankcard.

Nia
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2007 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIBUTE-Mastercard/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/TRIBUTE-Mastercard-TRIBUTE-Mastercard-such-a-RIPOFF-Atlanta-Georgia-239537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIBUTE Mastercard