Complaint Review: TRIBUTE/ASPIRE CREDIT CARD

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:DELRAY BEACH Florida
TRIBUTE/ASPIRE CREDIT CARD
PO BOX 10555 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

TRIBUTE/ASPIRE CREDIT CARD THEY CALL AND LEAVE MESSAGES UNDER DIFFERENT NAME ,ASPIRE, WANT YOU TO CALL BACK, THEN WHEN YOU DO THEY DONT HAVE RECORD OF YOUR ACCOUNT ATLANTA Georgia

this company is an absolute joke.
In October of 2007, i spoke to an operator and specifically told her to pay my account in full.
I thought she paid the balance of 800. and change....but you can never seem to understand these operators in India... apparantly she paid 600.00. I travel during the holidays and started getting phone calls mid November from Aspire visa. I have a Tribute master card
When i call them back and went to their web site and gave them my info, they claimed they had nothing on file with me. so, i forgot it and thought they were calling the wrong number.

they continuied to call me and in January i spoke with someone who informed me i still had a balance with them. I paid the remaining balance. I asked who Aspire was and they said their company. I couldnt pay on time because i didnt know i owed anything (according to them) and yet i'm being reported late on my credit.When i asked them why they dont say they are Tribute, they have no answer.
They have also put on my credit report that i was 3 months late.

this has made my credit report PLUNGE. I was at 620 now i am below 500 just from this account. i want to do a class action with these idiots but don't know how to go about it. Anyone???

Angel
DELRAY BEACH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIBUTEASPIRE-CREDIT-CARD/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348/TRIBUTEASPIRE-CREDIT-CARD-THEY-CALL-AND-LEAVE-MESSAGES-UNDER-DIFFERENT-NAME-ASPIRE-WANT-306270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIBUTE/ASPIRE CREDIT CARD