Complaint Review: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Ellenie Challa — Alexandria Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
:5755 NORTHPOINT PKWY STEALPHARETTA, GA 30022 Stealphareeta, Georgia United States of America

TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT :5755 NORTHPOINT PKWY STEALPHARETTA, Georgia 30022 Damaging and untrue. posted an incorrect account on my credit report. Stealphareeta, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Trident Asset Management

Trident Asset Management posted a negative account on my credit report causing my credit score to go down. I have been trying to contact them for months to no answer. they stated that i owed them $ 35 dollars, such a small amount and wanted to pay it off to get it off my credit report but how can do that when they never answer their phone or return calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIDENT-ASSET-MANAGEMENT/Stealphareeta-Georgia-30022/TRIDENT-ASSET-MANAGEMENT-5755-NORTHPOINT-PKWY-STEALPHARETTA-Georgia-30022-Damaging-and-839105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Trident Asset Management

AUTHOR: AriannasMommy - (United States of America)

I recommend filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  I had the same issue with this company.  They claimed I owed them $72 for some stuff I supposedly ordered from BMG.  I have never had an account with BMG and I disputed the account with the CRAs.  TU deleted it, but EX would not.  I went to BBB.com and filed a complaint against them, I politely explained the details and within 30 days I received response that the tradeline is deleted from the CRAs.  Best of luck.