Complaint Review: TRIPLE ADVANTAGE - Cic Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:ALLENSTOWN New Hampshire
TRIPLE ADVANTAGE - Cic Triple Advantage
PO BOX 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

TRIPLE ADVANTAGE - Cic Triple Advantage CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE SCAM IRVINE California

Topic of my Ripoff Report is: CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE CREDIT REPORT.
After seeing a charge of $14.95 on my bank statement for CIC Triple Advantage with a phone No.#1-877-481-6825. I was under the impression / understanding it was free for 30 day. I was wrong. So I wanted to cancel,,,, But they said WITHOUT a refund. I went looking for more information. I found it at
They have an article called " HOW TO CANCEL CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE",
Sub Topic: Stop the charges, get your money back & get justice!
Also found information on http://cancelcictripleadvantage.com
Title: CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE SCAM,
How CIC Triple Advantage Gets You (FREE CREDIT REPORT).....
This site has a step by step on how to cancel & get you money back. The site stated that you would have to be forceful. WELL, WOW,, it worked,,, I got the cancellation alone with a complete refund of $14.95. The way I went about in requesting was first by email stating what I wanted & what I was intenting on doing if I wasn't giving a refund back. On the same day,,,, I followed up with a phone call # 877-481-6825 with the same request. First CIC stated no refund, but once I mention my BANK, BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, & ATTONEY GENERAL. I was told that a complete refund would be given within 7-10 days, and a found up email would be sent stating that.
I hope this help others,

Evelyn
ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-Cic-Triple-Advantage/Irvine-California-92623-9729/TRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-Cic-Triple-Advantage-CIC-TRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-SCAM-IRVINE-California-385144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIPLE ADVANTAGE - Cic Triple Advantage