Complaint Review: TRIPS Incentives

160 SW 12 Ave Suite 103B Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 954-571-7990
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

TRIPS Incentives RUDE AND HATEFUL. Uncooperative. Total scam. Deerfield Beach , Florida

First of all they don't answer their phone.  I called 4 times during business hours before I reached someone.  There is no answering machine so I couldn't leave a message.
When someone did finally answer she mumbled and sounded like she resented having to speak with me. She was very rude on top of the fact that she barely spoke english and her accent made me have to ask her to repeat herself several times.
I spent 20 minutes answering all her question at which point she said I then needed to fill out the form, with all the identical information she'd just gotten from me, plus write a check for $50.00, and send it to the address in BOLD(???) then someone would call me.  She gave no explaination and then hung up.
I finally found where to send the form and sent it in.  I then scheduled time off from work and looked forward to my trip.
I didn't hear anything back from anyone for a week so I finally called them.  Again it took two days of trying and dozens of calls before someone answered.  Then all she said was, "we got your form, it's not within 30 days so we're sending it back. When you get the form back you can TRY AGAIN! Goodbye"
This conversation happened on Feb 28 and my trip dates were March 30.  That's 30 days by my count and besides it was 40 days out from the first day I'd talked to her.
My advice, unless you want to really ruin your day, don't bother dealing with this bogus buisiness.  AGHHHHHH!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIPS-Incentives/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/TRIPS-Incentives-RUDE-AND-HATEFUL-Uncooperative-Total-scam-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-701406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIPS Incentives