legend

Complaint Review: TRIPS Incentives

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Shaurica — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
TRIPS Incentives
160 SW 12th Ave Suite 103B Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

TRIPS Incentives Worldwide Travel Nothing but Liars and Scammers, BEWARE! Deerfield Beach, Florida

I have been going back and forth with the low-life scammers at TRIPS Incentives for about a month now, and STILL have not received my free 3-day, 2-night vacation!  They duped me into this mess by some young kid being "referred" to me to show me a 90 minute carpet cleaning/air purifier demonstration.  Ironically, he stayed at my house for over 4 hours, even after we told him SEVERAL times that we didn't want a $2000 vacuum OR $1500 air purifier.  The air just isn't that dirty.

Anyhow, here I am.. out of time and money, and NO vacation.  Every time I called these people they gave me a different reason on why they couldn't fulfill my vacation voucher: "It's not within 90 days yet" (which it was BOTH times they gave me this excuse). "Your destinations (all 6 I went through) are not available at this time.  Call back next week."  Then, when I finally got fed up with their mess, I filed a complaint with the BBB.  Big help that's been.  First they told the BBB to close the complaint because it wasn't valid, claiming that they hadn't had any corresponding contact with me.  Lies.  I have the phone records to prove it, up to that point I had called SEVERAL times.  Then, they changed their story to my vacation being a mail-in only offer.  More lies.  Nowhere on my voucher does it say that, in fact it directs you to call 888-331-3331 for reservations.  And the dozens of times I called, no one has EVER told me it was a mail-in only offer.  Now, all TRIPS keeps numbly repeating is that I must mail-in and shell out money that way.  H**L no.  I can pay over the phone with my card, NO WAY I'm sending them anything else in the mail.

Now that I look at all of the complaints and reviews, I definitely wish I had checked this garbage company out before I did ANY business with them.  If I ever see any more of their lousy vacation vouchers again, I'll give it to the first bum I see here in downtown Atlanta and encourage him to wipe his butt with it.  The same needs to be done with this company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIPS-Incentives/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/TRIPS-Incentives-Worldwide-Travel-Nothing-but-Liars-and-Scammers-BEWARE-Deerfield-Beach-785678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIPS Incentives