Complaint Review: TRIVOICE INT' L, LTD

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: FOM — Houston Texas United States of America
TRIVOICE INT' L, LTD

TRIVOICE INT' L, LTD I have been billed by trivoice for servics I didn't ask for & DID NOT USE thru my phone company "AT&T". I tried to talk to thier agent but all the time goes to recording. I have called AT&T Internet

I have been a subscriber with AT&T for more than 6 years taking basic service for landline telephone services. Continued to have the telephone line with internet services that was added later.  A month of January 2011 bill showed additional $14.95 for EFAX SVC MTH FEE which I had no clue what it was and what it is for. During the last 3 months I was out of the country and no way I could have made such request.

FOM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIVOICE-INT-L-LTD/internet/TRIVOICE-INT-L-LTD-I-have-been-billed-by-trivoice-for-servics-I-didnt-ask-for-DID-NO-698700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIVOICE INT' L, LTD