Complaint Review: TRS RECOVERY SERVICE

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:newhall California
TRS RECOVERY SERVICE
5251 Westheimer, Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS RECOVERY SERVICE Telecheck ripoff Houston Texas

I had a returned check at Longs Drug Store for $48.16. I contacted the store as soon as possible, but was told I had to wait for TRS Recovery Service to contact me to take care of this debt. I did not here from them for 3 weeks! I called them immediately. In the letter it said they would re-deposit the check. They also said, if you don't think it would clear, to contact them to make other arrangements for payment. I told them I would prefer to send them a money order because I was waiting for a disability check, and would send it as soon as possible In the letter it states" If you would prefer to pay this balance by other means, please contact us at (713) 567-0499" which I did!

The lady told me she would put it in the computer that I called, but said they would still run the check back through the bank until it cleared. They bounced that same check 3 times! It cost me 3X $35.00. I called them again and asked them to please to not re-deposit I would send them the money order. They ran it through another 2 times, the last time it cleared. This all took place in 3 weeks! I received the letter on December 6, 2008.

As of today March 6, 2008 they still have not removed this so I can write checks. I have called them numerous times, but have received no satisfaction Something needs to be done about this company!!!

Shawnna
newhall, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-RECOVERY-SERVICE/Houston-Texas-77056/TRS-RECOVERY-SERVICE-Telecheck-ripoff-Houston-Texas-315395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS RECOVERY SERVICE