• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: jozzette — la puente California
5251 Westhemer houston, Texas USA

I received a notice of unpaid electronic funds transfer for the second time in one week today from TRS Recovery Services. It said I cancelled an electronic funds transfer to Home Depot for $865.35 on September 13, 2013 and a different one for $590.40 on September 10, 2013.

I never go to Home Depot.

So, I called Home Depot- nothing. They don't even have me in their system at all.

I called my bank- nothing. No such transaction was ever attempted.

They told me that they sound like a scam.

I tried to call TRS several times but I am unable to speak to customer service-it's all automated.

It tells you to go to their website, I did, they want you to fill out some forms that need sensitive info.

They ask for bank info, social security #, drivers license #, mother's maiden name.....it sounds like a huge scam.

I don't know what to do now. I will start my crusade tomorrow starting with the BBB, then the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-RECOVERY-SERVICES/houston-Texas-77056/TRS-RECOVERY-SERVICES-NOTICE-OF-UNPAID-TRANSFER-HOME-DEPOT-Texas-1148719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS RECOVERY SERVICES