Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Service-TELECHECK

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Girard Illinois
TRS Recovery Service-TELECHECK
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Services - TeleCheck TRS Recovery Services RIPOFF TeleCheck pay checks and still get declined CODE 3 Houston Texas

I made a mistake in my check book. It was an accident and I bounced two checks at the same business. I immediately called TeleCheck and took care of the checks and charges.

It took a week and a half to get approval to write checks again. I wrote one check at the same business as before and the check was accepted. That was 3 days ago.

Today, I tried to write a check at the same location as before. I got declined with a code 4. I called the number on the form the store gave me. All I could get was a recording. I went around in circles. After many calls and a low battery on my phone, I went on line to find help. I finally located a phone number through a lawyers web site. I called the number and got a person.

They said it would be six days before the "security issue" would clear. After that my checks would be approved on an individual basis. So it may or may not be approved. I then spoke with a supervisor. I didn't get anywhere with him either.

So now I can't use checks and have to pay with cash. He said I have to build up my check cashing privlages. How do I do that if I can't write checks?

This company has too much power and honest people suffer for it!

Michaele
Girard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Service-TELECHECK/Houston-Texas-77056/TRS-Recovery-Services-TeleCheck-TRS-Recovery-Services-RIPOFF-TeleCheck-pay-checks-and-s-172447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Service-TELECHECK