Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Service

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:dexter Missouri
TRS Recovery Service
5251 Westheimer Rd Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Service illeagely debited my account Houston Texas

TRS Recovery Services debitedmy account for a small amount of money compared to others but it was still NOT authorized by neither my husban nor myself. I had not idea where this debit came from or what this company was so I googled it. When I googled it all these statements came up from people that where going through the same run aroud that I got. I tried to call a phone number that a web site gave me 713-567-0499 but that phone number gave me another phone number which happened about 4 more times. I finally gave up on trying to get ahold of this company and began finding numbers for the Better Bussiness Bureau in Houston Texes (712-868-9500). Informed them about the promblem. I was told to make a complant on thier website at www.bbbhouston.org then ater that I called my States Attorney General's office I have to make a complaint to them and send them my bank statements and a short complaint about what happened and they are going to investigate this company. so my suggestion to anyone that has this problem with this company is to call your bank RIGHT away and then the next phone call should be to your States Attorney General's office. I figure if enough complaints are made against this company something will finally be done! Yes there is alot of paper work and emails but it's well worth it if you are a victum to this company!!!

dexter, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Service/Houston-Texas-77056-5412/TRS-Recovery-Service-illeagely-debited-my-account-Houston-Texas-476386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Service