Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Antioch Illinois
TRS Recovery Services
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 713-567-0499
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TRS Recovery Services Unauthorized Checking Account Deduction Houston Texas

I am a disabled American Vietnam Veteran. I try to exist on a small Government disability check. I had some financial troubles so My account was down to $2.00 then these crooks went into my checking account and stole $25.00 now my account was a -$23.00 and check fees were applied now my account is -$78.00 I know that does not sound like alot of money, but to me it is not eating 2 days. I try to do the best I can with the money I have.

Terry
Antioch, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77056/TRS-Recovery-Services-Unauthorized-Checking-Account-Deduction-Houston-Texas-309428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Services