Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Williamstown Kentucky
TRS Recovery Services
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Systems Seaking Class Action Law Suit Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Sue them!

I am looking to join a class action law suit against these people. I have multiple recordings that I have saved of them calling me. I am NOT the person they are looking for. They are trying to find James Phillips and I am John Phillips. They have called over 100 times and I have told them the same thing - I am not James Phillips. There has never been a James Phillips at this address and I know everyone who lived here since the house was built in 1917. I have sent a certified return letter to them requesting that they not call me. I have filed complaints with the Kentucky Attorney General, the FCC and the FTC, yet nothing will stop them. These people need to be punished for what they are doing to me. Can't anyone get them to stop. Please help.

John
Williamstown, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77056/TRS-Recovery-Systems-Seaking-Class-Action-Law-Suit-Houston-Texas-395221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sue them!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

They are violating the FDCPA every time they contact you since they received your certified letter.

You should sue them in District Court where you can get actual damages, reasonable attorney fees, and statutory damages up to $1000.

You should have no trouble finding an attorney to handle it for you-more attorneys are jumping on the "sue the debt collector" bandwagon these days.

Oh, and don't forget your ACTUAL damages, stress induced stomache aches, headaches, insomnia and the like.

Good luck.