Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:LINCOLNTON North Carolina
TRS Recovery Services
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Services Phone calls at all hours Houston Texas

The amount of phone calls and the hours they call are unreal. At first they would call and then hang up. They don't mind calling at 8am SUNDAY mornings, all hours of the day and even 10pm. I thought there were laws about harrassing calls from collectors. They continued to call every 10 mins. or so and hang up. The person calling me didn't speak english, so at that point I still didn't know what they were calling for. What is the deal with TRS calling constantly and being rude and obnoxious. There were calls that the answering machine picked up and the person on the other end was yelling and screaming to pick up the phone. I finally received a letter from TRS informing me that I owe $95.00 for a check and $25.00 for the return fee to Wal-Mart (of all places.) In August I wrote a check to Wal-Mart ( god forbide) at the Vision Center. The check was for $95.00. Due to a mis-calculation on my part ( I had 87.00 in my account) the check was returned as NSF. Honest mistake. I find it interesting that THEY will accept a check for this debt. Now,I feel like a criminal when I write a check. It's sad that a crappy company like TRS and it's extreme practices of collecting debts an ruin a person. If I had a history of writing bad checks it would be a different story but to people like myself that screw up every so often it's a big joke. And shame on Wal-Mart for not even giving a person a change to correct an honest oversight. TRS is a rotten company that has a ROTTEN way of dealing with people. But, I'm sure it doesn't matter to them, they are busy hiring people that can't even speak ENGLISH and giving these people the power to act like an a*s and they are getting away with it.

LINCOLNTON, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77210/TRS-Recovery-Services-Phone-calls-at-all-hours-Houston-Texas-287666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Services