Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services

TRS Recovery Services
www.firstdata.com/trs Nationwide U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Services - firstdata.com Harrassing me Nationwide

*Author of original report: TRS Recovery Services

I am getting telephone calls all hours of the day and night. My caller ID shows unknown name and inknown number. I supposedly have this blocked but they get through anyway. They wouldn't say anything the first 10 or 12 calls. Finally someone came on with a very heavy accent. He said I had a bad check to Wal Mart for $77.
I told him I was unaware of this and to call back in a couple hours when my wife got off work. They called back about 23 times in the last two weeks and never said anything else. My wife's mother died a little while ago and this is really bothering my wife.

We do not have an outstanding check. We hardly write checks anymore. Most everything we buy is on a credit card.

Weasel
Natchez, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Services/nationwide/TRS-Recovery-Services-firstdatacom-Harrassing-me-Nationwide-352480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Services

TRS Recovery Services

AUTHOR: Weasel - (U.S.A.)

My wife talked to Debbie last week and the person they are looking for lives in another town. The last 3 digits of the bank account were given. Debbie said thye would stop calling since we were the wrong people. They have not stopped. My wife contacted them again and they are still calling and they know we are not who they are looking for.
I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission, the BBB, the Mississippi Public Service Commission, AT&T, and the local law enforcement people.
I don't know if they're trying to take money out of my account or not. My wife and I are very distressed over this.