Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services,Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Suquamish Washington
TRS Recovery Services,Inc.
19401 40th Avw West Ste 330 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Services,Inc. Abusive and Harassing Company They call every other day , keep redepositing checks to run bill up Lynnwood Washington

I wrote a check that did not clear ( all my own fault ) then I lost my job and have no other income right now . TRS called me every other day to ask when I was going to pay ( I had arranged small payments with one individual there ) and I told them that if they continued to send the check through that I would close the account . They kept running this check through over and over again , I believe they use the law to increase their collection profit by doing this . They state that it is a collection and they will call every 3-5 days, now it is everyday so I sent a certified letter and told them to cease and desist calling me at all because they are abusive , harassing and they make you feel bad ( as if we don't already ) they also threaten with action . This company needs to follow the law and realize if they keep running up the charges they are only making it more difficult to pay them . They are making a bad situation worse .they took a $45.00 check and have made into a $ 270.00 debt with all of the charges they ran up by continuosly redepositing this check .

Denise
Suquamish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-ServicesInc/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/TRS-Recovery-ServicesInc-Abusive-and-Harassing-Company-They-call-every-other-day-keep-336550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Services,Inc.