Complaint Review: TRS Recovery

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Kathy Walbom — WVC Utah United States of America
TRS Recovery

TRS Recovery Pd by debit card for four items at Amazon.com, One price for all. Tthey tried to nail me for four bad check charges. I refussed and only paid one charge. Internet

I used my debit card to purchase four ittems from Amazon.com. When the debits weren't honored by my C.U., I recieved notice that I had to pay the 20$ fee for each item. I refused and sent them only the amounts and one charge. They sent me a letter saying okday, but you still need to pay another 15.73. Why, I don't know, I just paid it to forget it. Won't purchased from Amazon.com either. TRS thinks we arre all pretty stupid. Be Aware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery/internet/TRS-Recovery-Pd-by-debit-card-for-four-items-at-Amazoncom-One-price-for-all-Tthey-trie-744383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery