Complaint Review: TRS recovery services

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: spark — United States of America
TRS recovery services
5251 westheimer rd. houston, Texas United States of America

TRS recovery services tried to get $2500 saying my western union money transaction didn't go through. but WU said they are fraud. houston, Texas

I made a money transfer transaction in WU a while ago. 4 months later, TRS sent this mail that said my payment to WU did not go through, but the money was still picked up by somebody. So I have to pay back this $2500, this time to TRS. They had my name, address, last 4 digits of my bank acct, the date of transaction, the amount of transaction. Everything was correct, so I couldn't think they were fraud. I checked bank account, and the money was withdrawed on time, so contacted WU. they said everything is cleared. And NO ONE knew about TRS company, even manager. After a few transfers, finally ended up talking to head manager. She said I'd better change the account number or close the account, since this company is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-recovery-services/houston-Texas-77056/TRS-recovery-services-tried-to-get-2500-saying-my-western-union-money-transaction-didnt-968830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS recovery services