Complaint Review: TRS recovery services

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Angela — Windfall Indiana
TRS recovery services
houston, Texas USA

TRS recovery services Telecheck blocked my amazon account and checks are refused @businesses houston Texas

I ordered an item off Amazon on Nov 11. The item was paid for, payment cleared, item received and then I noticed my Amazon account had been blocked and most stores (that I frequently write checks at) denied my checks even though my account WASN'T overdrawn.

I received an m Amazon stating my account had been turned over to TRS recovery services. The email stated they are working on clearing it up but it can take 2 weeks and my Amazon account will be blocked until it's cleared up. How can the block it if payment cleared?

I normally shop Amazon for all my Christmas (approx 25 people) guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere. Thanks for nothing Amazon/TRS recovery services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-recovery-services/houston-Texas/TRS-recovery-services-Telecheck-blocked-my-amazon-account-and-checks-are-refused-busines-1101637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS recovery services