• Report: #181991

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 01, 2006

• Reported By:livermore California
TRU GENIX,ECURVES
TRUGENIX.COM-ECURVES.COM SOUTH JORDON, Utah U.S.A.

TRU GENIX,ECURVES ripoff sent for free hoodia, charged 8.97,then they auto shipped more for 46.90 . no phone # to call to cancel SOUTH JORDON Utah

*Consumer Comment: true genics ripoff same thing

I have been billed by tru genix, on 1/6/06 for 8.97 for a free bottle of hoodia, on 2/1/06 I was sent another bottle for 46.90 from tru genix also I have been billed 28.97 from E Curves, both of these companys are from South Jordon,Utah, niether has a phone # to call to cancel, I now have recieved another bottle, which I'm sure will be on my next bill

Patricia
livermore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRU-GENIXECURVES/SOUTH-JORDON-Utah-84095/TRU-GENIXECURVES-ripoff-sent-for-free-hoodia-charged-897then-they-auto-shipped-more-fo-181991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRU GENIX,ECURVES

true genics ripoff same thing

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

I ordered a free sample of hoodia,just pay shipping and handling %5.95, and THen I get enrolled in the non existent efitness curvesclubhouse for $28.97 a month, tried canceling and getting my money back, next thing they did was charge my account for $99.90, for which I had no idea what it was for, so I filed a dispute with my bank.

Yesterday, I recieved 2 bottles of the fake "hoodia",and they charged my account $99.90 again, with no numbers,and no names, addresses, and no way to contact them.

Just wanted to let you know, you are not alone.

Nancy