Complaint Review: TRU Grant University, The Grant University

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Wrightsville Pennsylvania
TRU Grant University, The Grant University
138 E. 12300 S. Ste. C #183, Draper, Utah U.S.A.

TRU Grant University, The Grant University Deceptive theft and no way to cancel or get my money back Draper Utah

I was searching for a way to understand and possibly find grant money for education. I agreed to sending the $1.98 for more information but never saw or read anything that said I would be charged $69.99 a mo. I have sent emails and got nothing, phone call just rings.

I looked at this site (Ripoff Report)and was sad to see I am not the only person with this problem. I was also told I could access their (TGU) data base for information, I have never been able to get into site. It is all a scam!

Today I had to cancel my card, file complaint thriugh proper channels at my bank and I am going to call the poice dept. in Utah to file a complaint as well; my bank encouraged me to do so. I am going to have to pay for a new bank card but better that then letting these thieves steal my money.

Victoria C
Wrightsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRU-Grant-University-The-Grant-University/Draper-Utah-84020-7965/TRU-Grant-University-The-Grant-University-Deceptive-theft-and-no-way-to-cancel-or-get-my-1034206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRU Grant University, The Grant University