Complaint Review: TRUCKERS REPORT

• Reported By:ELKTON Florida
TRUCKERS REPORT
Internet U.S.A.

TRUCKERS REPORT JOIN ONE DAY BANNED THE NEXT LOL HARD!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I don't know what planet dude beamed in from?

*Consumer Comment: Truckers Report

Just got back on the road after 15 years off to help the wife raise the kids. I was in Atlanta Ga at a truck stop when someone in back of me started talking about this helpful web site for truckers. The name, Truckers Report. I got back home after 22 days out with my new company for a few days off and decided to look this helpful site up. On 02/23/09 I joined Truckers Report, with in the 1st 10 seconds after joining I got 7 emails. I thought, now this is fast, so maybe its good. The 1st two were the thank you for joining, all the rest (5) were from women asking about dates, age, pics, and where my next stop will be. This is Truckers report? I thought it would be things like, good stops to eat, the weather, check points, good & bad places to work etc. Well its not, its a place where truckers can get some love from your local lot lizzards and to bash the trucking world.

I started reading some of the drivers reports who have had beef's with past compines and I decided to respond to one that hit home. The driver was a church going man and ever other word he used was GOD and/or JESUS. So I posted a responce to his story, asking a few ??'s about his nasty mouth and mixing God's name in with his post. It took only 20 seconds for someone from Trucker Report to email me saying "YOU CANT POST THINGS LIKE THAT" and gave me 5 points as my warning. If I do some thing like that again I would be banned.

The fear started to set in, I started going out of my mind with thoughts of worry, I was so upset. You bet. I sent an email back asking if this site is a place to piss and moan and to pick up some lot lizzards? BOOM I was banned for life. JOINED 02/23/09 BANNED 02/23/09, with in 30 minutes. I'm so upset I think I will kill myself. I sat back and thought about what just happened and it hit me like a tractor trailer. The people the came up with site are the screw ups that make it so hard for the REAL TRUCKERS to make a living. So hey, if you need some hoochee coochee or some place to piss and moan about how you were screwed over by a company, then this site is all yours.

If I may, I say just do what your told to do and life may start falling in place. I know for a fact that its not easy there and some trucker have real life problems with compines that have the rep of screwing you over. We all know who they are. Just remember when you went to the polls to vote, you put the person in office that started this war with us truckers, not the compines.

To the people at Truckers Report.com, you may need to change you name to,LOT LIZZARDS 4U.COM, AND I BANNED YOU FOR LIFE JUST BECAUSE YOUR WORTHLESS WASTE OF LIFE. GET OVER IT!I was blessed with marring a woman that has power with our Govt and will be sure to pass the web site on to the people in higher power.FREEDOM OF SPEECH, YHEA RIGHT! how about freedom to piss and moan.

If you dont like truck driving, the world needs ditch diggers too!!!!!Is there a real web site for truckers, or is this what the world has come to??Thank God Truckers Report cant get a hold of our DAC'S, we would all be jobless.Keep it in the lines TRUCKERS and be careful out there!

so upset
saint augustine fl
DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO!!!!

Brian c. b
ELKTON, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUCKERS-REPORT/internet/TRUCKERS-REPORT-JOIN-ONE-DAY-BANNED-THE-NEXT-LOL-HARD-Internet-427907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUCKERS REPORT

I don't know what planet dude beamed in from?

AUTHOR: AfroBat - ()

Truckers Report is possibly the best open site on the web for drivers to get from what I can tell real time information about which company sticks it to drivers and those that respect drivers and their pay as well as home-time and DAC reports.

I had an issue with a driver posting low key racist signatures in his thread and I got a postive responce right away!

Any driver can go to this site and see the companies that dog drivers out and if you have been the industry for any length of time you know which are spot on and those post of drivers who don't understand the industry.

Its not perfect people have differnt opinons etc but they are not s defender of vulger launguage nor do they blackball drivers for simply asking questions about this behavior, that is untrue and I hope the owner of the site sues this guy!

I have been a proud memeber of Truckers Report for many years and I will REPORT this false information to the site's owner.

Truckers Report

AUTHOR: Pegasus - (United States of America)

I have been a member/user of The Truckers Report at http://www.thetruckersreport.com since August 27, 2011 and cannot believe that the person who made this report had actually joined the same site as I did.  I have used the PM system there and not one of the PMs between other members and myself involved anything that was anywhere near sexual and/or dating related.

I find The Truckers Report to have good information about various trucking companies - yes, some of the posts about some of the companies are of the "piss and moan" variety but I find that, unless a company is truthfully an awful company that the companies discussed have posts that fall into both the good and the bad categories.