Complaint Review: TRUE WIRELESS LIFELINE PROGRAM

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: DEBRA TURNER — STRATFORD Oklahoma
TRUE WIRELESS LIFELINE PROGRAM
lifeline email-11@needmyform.com TOLEDO,OHIO, Ohio USA

TRUE WIRELESS LIFELINE PROGRAM THEY ARE HOLDING MY LIFELINE AND HAVE SHUT MY PHONE OFF SO I CAN'T USE ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET A CELL PHONE. I TRIED ANOTHER COMPANY AND THEY WILL NOT TAKE ME DUE TO THE FACT THEY HAVE MY LIFELINE. I HAVE MEDICAL ISSUES AND CAN'T GET A PHONE. WHAT CAN YOU they refuse to let me have my lifeline back so i can get a phone company that works with my needs. I have been charged more than the phone is worth.I started at 15.00 a month for just talking and and went down to $7.90 a month. everyone else is a dollar for what i have.I just asked them to give up my lifeline and they laughed at me and said good luck on getting a phone without my lifeline they say it's up to the goverment.I called in alot because my phone had no service on it. PLEASE HELP!!! TOLEDO,OHIO

I would like to get my lifeline back from true wireless so i can find a phone service that would take me . i need it for medical needs the most. i was always having issues with no signal and i have used the 911 january of this year i used it because my back was hurting and i couldn't breath at the time. My lifeline helps me a lot. I don't want to think that the goverment can say when I can have my lifeline back. so i need all the help I can get on this. I started out paying $15.00 a month to $7.90 a month. The phone wasn't worth that much, While everyone else is paying a dollar. Most the time I had no service and was tired of calling in to ask would you please reset my phone. I need help from someone to get my lifeline back. To them it was funny but to me it is not.

DEBRA TURNER

STRATFORD,OKLAHOMA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUE-WIRELESS-LIFELINE-PROGRAM/TOLEDOOHIO-Ohio-43697-9040/TRUE-WIRELESS-LIFELINE-PROGRAM-THEY-ARE-HOLDING-MY-LIFELINE-AND-HAVE-SHUT-MY-PHONE-OFF-SO-1127467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUE WIRELESS LIFELINE PROGRAM