residential

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:HARRISBURG Illinois
TRUE.COM
5215 N. O'connor Suite 1600 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

TRUE.COM kept charging my debit card after notified of cancelation Irving internet

I and my son notified them serval times to cancell a subscription to their site. However they kept charging my debit card every month in the amount of $49.95. I myself finally called and talked to someone and they told me they didn't have to refund any monies because the only way they cancell you and quit charging your account is if you call them. I explained this was my sons account and he doesn't have a phone is why he notified them via email. As they are an internet site why was this not accectible way to cancell. I am very upset by how they took monies without permission to do so.

Toni
HARRISBURG, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUECOM/Irving-Texas-75039/TRUECOM-kept-charging-my-debit-card-after-notified-of-cancelation-Irving-internet-211442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUE.COM