Complaint Review: TRUST BENEFITS

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:CENTREVILLE Virginia

TRUST BENEFITS ripoff! CHAMPLAIN New York *UPDATE Trust Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE!

Similar to the other Victum. My $299.00 was withdrawn on the 6 of Feburary with the 15-20 day wait for my packet. It is know 16th of March and nothing. So I call the 866-260-6166 number they gave me originally and found out that it's no longer in service. So not stopping there i found a 800 number on my Bank statement and called there and they gave me there new number.

I called there and A Danna Thompson answered and I ask her why i haven't received my packet and she went on to tell me that there is a back log on mailing the packets out and know I won't receive my packet til the end of the month. So I asked her if I could talk to a Manager. She came out and told me NO, because they will tell me the same thing and I insisted on talking to a manager. After going back and forth for a few moments she said I was wasting her time and told me for sure that I would have to wait til the end of the month for my packet and then hung up on me.

EDitor's UPDATE info:
Rip-off Report has been contacted by the owners of the company, they said those who have asked for refunds should see them no later than Monday morning or sooner. Credit to your account can takes 4 to 5 days to actually hit your account ,
They again apologized for the delay. We'll see. Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will. SO you know, Rip-off Report has confirmed 73 refunds so far, and we know there should be many more. Rip-off Report is investigating more on this situation, and we will be posting an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605
Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.
ED Magedson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUST-BENEFITS/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/TRUST-BENEFITS-ripoff-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-UPDATE-Trust-Benefits-working-hard-to-correct-p-84090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUST BENEFITS