Complaint Review: TRX Alliance

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: JudyS — NEW ALBANY Indiana
TRX Alliance
906 Dashiel St Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX Alliance Stole from me, lied to me, did not supply correct info for download. I mainly have clients in Indiana and Kentucky. On 4/16/13 close to 3 am KY finally downloaded. Close to 4/1/13 IN downloaded. W Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I was a loyal customer of TRX for years.  For tax season 2012, I will never return! Waiting on hold for hours and getting nowhere.  Clients that have walked out because of the software issues and long waits in my waiting area....because I was on hold with TRX and could not get a quick response.  It was not unusual to be on hold for 2 hours and another 1 1/2 to 2 hours trying to get my issues resolved.

My largest complaint was my information disappearing before my eyes..not to mention in front of the client.  What an embarrassment.  In February, I contacted Karen Bill and asked what was I to do when I could not file IN or KY state returns except by hand.  I am a one person office and she knows this.  She suggested that I go online and pay the $30 each to have my clients efiled!!!  I chose to pull down the 2011 and copy to 2012 which is now biting me in the bottom.  I am so far behind. I tried to get as many extensions as possible, but was getting backed up in the vortex.  Majority of the extension came back saying the names do not match the socials.  They are bring forward from prior tax years.  Now I have to wait on hold with IRS to get this rectified.  I do not know what to do with my clients calling about issues with the states.  I am all over being a part of a class action lawsuit.  TRX cannot get away with taking my money, leaving me waiting for hours, taking up my time, and giving me no satisfaction.

Please contact me with instructions on how to get my money back from TRX and compensation for clients I have lost and potential clients I lost when they came to me for the first time.  I have huge amounts of expenses I have incurred and I am in this for the long haul!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Alliance/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/TRX-Alliance-Stole-from-me-lied-to-me-did-not-supply-correct-info-for-download-I-main-1044574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Alliance