Complaint Review: TRX SOFTWARE

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: ochy — FARMAND Indiana
TRX SOFTWARE
906 DASHIEL ST MURFREESBORO, Tennessee United States of America

TRX SOFTWARE I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR IN MY TAX SOFTWARE, NEVER DID GET THE STATE WHICH MURFREESBORO, Tennessee

I have purchsed my tax software from TRX for the past 3 or 4 years. but this year has been nothing but a nightmare the complete season. The first thing was that forms were not available for use and then when they were filed the form was not right.

Then to top it all off, i never did get to Efile my state returns , which cost me money and who knows if some of my clients will even return next year, we waited til almost the last day to mail them in since we were being told that the state return was to be ready in such and such a date and never was, we heard all of this numerous times.

When I would contact them some time it took 2 hours to get them to answer the phone and when they did some of them didn't really know the answer and I had several to put me on hold and never come back and the phone would go dead.

I feel that they owe me at least what i lost one efiling the state returns, and I will not be renewing with them again this year and I hope others will think twice before doing so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-SOFTWARE/MURFREESBORO-Tennessee-37129/TRX-SOFTWARE-I-DID-NOT-GET-WHAT-I-PAID-FOR-IN-MY-TAX-SOFTWARE-NEVER-DID-GET-THE-STATE-W-1045092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX SOFTWARE