Supreme

• Reported By: EMD TAX — Manahawkin New Jersey United States of America
TRX SOFTWARE
906 Dashiel Street, Murfreesboro, TN. Internet United States of America

TRX SOFTWARE INCOMPETENT AND NEEDS A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT STARTED Internet

I don't have much time to write, as I'm spending my days re-doing my tax returns..

I used TRX in the past and they were good for the money, using other software packages and reselling them. I tried giving them as much time as possible to correct their home grown software that was "ready" at year end, and as of 2/15/13, state returns are all messed up, calculations do not work, carryovers do not work, and the list goes on and on. Every TRX user knows what  I am talking about.  I am not embarrassing myself and putting myself behind this season any longer. I switched to Proseries, spent more, but have piece of mind. Unfortunately, I have to redo all the returns to date, but will have to get over that and push forward. I requested a refund, and not surprisingly, didn't get a response.

I also referred a colleague , early in the year. Who knows if they will talk to me again...

TRX needs to take their advertising down, before someone that doesn't know any better, wastes their money.  I am sure there are enough of us to fight this company if refunds are not returned, due to inoperable software. Its principal at this point, not $350... for me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-SOFTWARE/internet/TRX-SOFTWARE-INCOMPETENT-AND-NEEDS-A-CLASS-ACTION-LAWSUIT-STARTED-Internet-1014688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX SOFTWARE