Complaint Review: TRX Software Development Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — st. murfreesboro Tennessee
TRX Software Development Inc.
906 Dashiel St Murfreesboro, Tennessee st. murfreesboro, Tennessee USA

TRX Software Development Inc. Trx Tax Software - I want my money back Reported Customer Loss = $4,500.00 st. murfreesboro Tennessee

I want my money back! The program was riddled with issues and I could not file one single state electronically. I recently found out that some of forms for Indiana were 2011 while some of them were 2012.

I have not been able to contact anyone there in regards to refund. Yet, they are already shopping for next year.

NO WAY!

I want in on any CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them. They have ruined my tax business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software-Development-Inc/st-murfreesboro-Tennessee/TRX-Software-Development-Inc-Trx-Tax-Software-I-want-my-money-back-Reported-Customer-1056833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software Development Inc.