Complaint Review: TRX Software

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: George G — Chula Vista California United States of America
TRX Software
906 Dashiel St, Morfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX Software Stay away from this company. Software is no good. Morfreesboro, Tennessee

I was a customer of TRX for the last 6 years. Up to this point the software package was good for the price paid. This year the software is junk. I had to get another software to do my business. I tried calling, email and fax with no sucess on talking with anyone. This is the last time I do business with these people. You just lost another customer. If you continue in this path, pretty soon TRX will be out of business. My advice to other spend the extra money on a reputable company with a bigger market share.  I dont know if i will get my money back. If not I will take it as a loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Morfreesboro-Tennessee-37129/TRX-Software-Stay-away-from-this-company-Software-is-no-good-Morfreesboro-Tennessee-1010013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software